Starting a small business can involve a wide range of dealings with federal, state, territory and local government agencies. You'll
need to register your business for taxation purposes, register your business or company name and, in some instances, obtain
business licences and permits. The accountantsRus network can assist with all government regulations as well as advise you on the
business structure that will best suit your circumstances.
• Taxation and Accounting for Individuals, Small Businesses, Partnerships, Companies and Trusts
• Advice in relation to Bookkeeping requirements, both manual and computerised.
• Business Planning
• Superannuation, including Self-Managed Super Funds
• Financial planning advice through associated companies
Company Registration & Incorporation
Chahine and Associates offer Company registration.
We provide a high quality personal company formation service including ...
• Free advice on how to form a company
• Total confidentiality for all your personal requirements
• Registering a limited company with the name of your choice
• Documents prepared to the highest standard to start trading immediately
We can monitor you company annual review date and make any changes to Company details directly with ASIC in our capacity as your
agent. This includes the preparation of relevant minutes where required..